Job Title: Aftersales Manager
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 per annum OTE of £60,000 plus company benefits
Our client, an award-winning dealership based in Croydon, Surrey, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Aftersales Manager to join their team. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and would like to become part of an award-winning team, then this could be the role for you!
- Reporting to the Head of Business, you will have responsibility for the aftersales business, encompassing service, parts and the workshop, ensuring the highest standards of customer satisfaction are achieved
- Monitoring and controlling costs in line with the business plan, whilst maintaining quality standards and customer service
- Ensuring accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with company standards
- Adhering to manufacturer standards at all times
- Monitoring performance and implementing effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction
- Driving the business forward and maximising customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the entire team
- Successful track record within the role, ideally with franchise experience in the motor industry
- Ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency
- Strong leadership and people management skills
If you meet the requirements for this role and are interested in joining our client's award-winning team, please apply now for a more in-depth discussion with us.
At HCP Automotive, we pride ourselves on our expertise in the automotive industry and our ability to work with a range of clients, from automotive manufacturers to dealer groups and bodyshops across the UK. Our commitment to delivering exceptional recruitment services means we go above and beyond to ensure our clients find the right talent to help their business grow.
Whether you are a candidate looking for your next challenge or an employer looking to hire top talent, we are here to help. Our team of experienced recruiters work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and provide tailored solutions to meet their recruitment requirements.