Are you a VAG group qualified High Voltage Technician looking for an opportunity to work in a friendly team in a state of the art service centre in the Middle East.
We have an immediate opportunity for an Audi HVT Qualified Technician to join our clients dealership in the Middle East.
You will be reporting to the Workshop Manager and will be responsible for carrying out maintenance and repair of HVT vehicles in line with manufacturer repair processes and adhering to stringent safety guidelines.
- Review the customers requirements provided by the Service Advisors, ensuring all information has been accurately recorded
- Ascertain the fault by using the Audi diagnostic scanner
- Calculate the labour operation time for the workshop repair, for the Service Advisor to provide an estimate to the customer
- Carry our repair according to the workshop manual
- Accurately write up the job repair
- Provide the necessary supporting documents to support any repair
- Qualified Audi High Voltage Technician
- Methodical and well organised
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
Base salary $1,000 to $1,200 per month plus additional benefits such as accommodation, air ticket and healthcare plus excellent training and development potential
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your latest CV.
HCP Automotive are the Middle East’s leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs.