Are you an experienced Close Protection Officer with a military or police background and looking for a more permanent role?
Do you hold a valid SIA licence and recent DBS certificate?
Can you supply excellent and verifiable references?
Are you within easy commutable distance of Chelsea, London?
We seek to recruit a Close Protection Officer for our VVIP Client, a UHNW individual based mainly between London and the GCC.
- Responsible for the protection and safety (with additional ad-hoc duties) of a high-profile Principal when they are in London, Europe or the United States
- Strong influencing skills, able to get things done and get into exclusive venues such as Cirque, Bagatelle, Sumosan Twiga, Annabel’s and certain members clubs
- 8 hours a day, six days a week with timings for Thursday, Friday and Saturdays 8pm to 4am
Due to the sensitive nature of the role, further details will be supplied at the interview stage. Personality and discretion, however, are essential for the Principal.
- Close Protection Officer who is discreet, professional, well-spoken with a warm and friendly personality
- British Army (Royal Marines or Special Forces) background or Police (Firearms / Surveillance / Diplomatic) units along with those from the Security Services with in-depth knowledge of close protection
- Holds a valid SIA licence (level 3 in close protection) and recent DBS certificate
- Background and ID checks along with deep search vetting
- Must be available for duty as per the hours above
Base salary £57,000 – £60,000 (depending upon experience) per annum on a self-employed basis plus paid annual leave, clothing allowance and meals whilst on duty
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your latest CV.
HCP Group is a recruitment and search consultancy specialising in security and working with ultra-high net worth individuals, organisations, embassies, and royals across the Middle East.