Are you an experienced Close Protection Officer?
Do you have a Police or Military background?
Are you available for a temporary assignment from Friday, 15 July 2022 for 10 days?
Do you hold a valid SIA licence and recent DBS certificate?
Our Client is seeking to appoint a temporary Close Protection Officer for around 10 days.
- Reporting to the Chief of Staff you will have responsibility for managing the security of a UHNWI Principal.
- Certified Close Protection Officer, experienced working with a UHNWI family/client
- Available immediately
- First class customer service and communication skills, flexible and professional
- Excellent references are essential
- Daily rate £200 – £250 on a self-employed basis
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your latest CV in Word format.
HCP Group is a recruitment and search consultancy specialising in security and working with ultra-high net worth individuals, organisations, embassies, and royals across the Middle East.