Are you an experienced Close Protection Officer with a Military or Police background looking for a permanent role?
Are you available immediately?
Are you within easy commutable distance of Knightsbridge?
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Close Protection Officer on behalf of our Client, a UHNWI from the United Arab Emirates.
Due to the sensitive nature of the role, further details will be supplied at the interview stage.
- Experienced Close Protection Officer with at least five years' experience managing the security of a UHNWI, with a Military or specialist Police Firearms background
- Discreet, professional, well spoken with a warm and friendly personality and above all must be flexible with availability
- Ideally, holding an FPOS-I or equivalent medical qualification
- High level of fitness, calm under pressure, a fast and effective decision maker who has excellent communication skills, and respectful
- Background and ID checks along with deep search vetting
- Holds a valid standard or enhanced DBS certificate
- Full, clean driving licence
- At least 6 feet tall, well dressed and can blend in
Base salary £55,000 – £60,000 per annum on a self-employed basis
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format. Alternatively, call us for a confidential discussion.
HCP Group are the UK's premier close protection recruiters, working with UHNW families, Embassies and businesses requiring professional individuals to manage their security on a permanent, contract and temporary basis.
We only recruit candidates with a proven track record, excellent references and those usually from a specialist military or Police background.