We are currently looking for a night shift HGV Technician, based in Chester. Experience working on trucks and lorries would be ideal, as well as vans. The night shift will have a mix of both, but the majority of work will be HGV inspections.
Who we are looking for:
- Full City & Guilds or equivalent Heavy Vehicle Qualifications
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Be able to efficiently work under pressure
- Experience within a franchised dealership is preferred
- A HGV Class 1 or 2 licence is preferred
What’s on Offer?
This will be working 7pm – 7pm with a 30 minute lunch break Tuesday to Friday.
They are looking to pay £47,500 this includes a £15 per night shift allowance.
There are also other incentives and benefits to take advantage of.
If you like the sound of where this can take you and your career, you need to get in touch. Upon applying for the position, we will get in touch to take some details and speak with you in more detail about this role. Please rest assure, your details will never be sent out without your consent.