Are you driven, enthusiastic and motivated? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Can you a deliver the very best customer service? Are you ready for a new challenge and local to Weybridge, Surrey?
Our client is a passenger car dealership, representing a premium brand. They have a new opportunity for a skilled Site Coordinator/Driver to join their Service team.
This position requires previous or current experience of working as a Site Coordinator/Driver.
- Working for an approachable and likeable manager
- Focusing on delivering exceptional customer service, through Teamwork
- The job involves working closely with the Workshop Controller and the Service Advisors, managing the vehicle movements around the site
- Keeping the customer parking area clear to maintain a high customer experience, bringing customer cars to the customer collection area when being collected
- Liaising between the Service Reception and Workshop to ensure customers visiting the site have the best customer experience
- Managing the vehicles around the site, to ensure efficient use of the Technician’s time
- This will include driving cars from the workshop to the collection area, ready for customer handover
- Ensuring the customer car park is clear so the customers can park their vehicles with ease
- This role will suit a customer focused driver, who is organised and enjoys delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- A Full, Driving Licence is essential for this role, for Insurance purposes.
Base Salary: £23,460 per annum with the opportunity to work overtime
8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
8am to 1pm Saturdays (paid as overtime)
You will need a Full, Driving Licence for Insurance purposes
If you’re keen to learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEM’s.