Situated in Blackburn, Lancashire sits a stunning dealership with state of the art facilities. They currently require a Diagnostic Technician to create lasting relationships with their customers by exceeding expectations in respect of quality, reliability and trust.
With a focus on quality of work they require someone with a wealth of knowledge and confidence in their diagnostic capabilities.
- You will be responsible for carrying out the more complex diagnostic work as well as routine servicing and repairs when needed
- To ensure all work is completed in the set manufacturer time scales and promote first time fix
Who we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills
- You will need to have a positive outlook and enthusiastic attitude
- Be able to efficiently work under pressure
- Full NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or equivalent Motor Vehicle Technicians qualifications
What's on offer?
Basic salary of £30,000 – £33,000 with bonus taking your earnings to £38,000 – £41,000.
Hours per week are 45, flexible working.
The process with us is simple, submit and one of our experienced team will be in touch to discuss your needs and requirements.
We will be in regular contact from then on so feel free to ask any questions.