I am working closely with a highly successful, modern dealership. An opportunity has arisen in their Technical department and they are looking to recruit a Diagnostic Technician to join their impeccable team. There are excellent training and progression opportunities available.
Based near St Albans, they are looking for a candidate who can continue to build on their existing success and exceed targets.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Able to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to be self -motivated to achieve targets
- Main dealership experienced preferred but not required
- Full NVQ Level 1,2 and 3 or equivalent Motor Vehicle Qualifications
- Maintaining through and up-to-data on product knowledge
- To ensure all work is completed to the manufacturers standard and time scale
- Able to carry out servicing and repair effectively and inexpensively
A basic salary between £35,000 – £45,000 with an excellent bonus structure (the basic salary can be negotiated dependent on experience).
The automotive industry is flourishing and you could be a part of that!
If this is of something that interests you, apply now with your up-to-date CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEMs.