Are you a qualified Diagnostic Technician and looking for an opportunity to work with a great brand in a progressive dealership in Qatar?
We have an immediate opportunity for a Level II Motor Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician to join our client’s prestigious car dealership in Doha.
You will be reporting to the Service Team Leader and be responsible for carrying out maintenance and repair of vehicles in line with manufacturer repair process, meeting customer expectations, whilst ensuring commercial and operational requirements are always considered
- Review the customer’s requirements provided by the Service Advisors, ensuring sufficient information is provided to complete the repair
- Ascertain parts required to resolve the customer issue and order as required
- Ascertain labour operation times for the workshop repair, to support the Service Advisor in providing an estimate to the customer
- Carry out the repair in accordance with the workshop manual
- Write up job repair orders in a clear and concise manner
- Provide the necessary supporting documents to support any repair
- Qualified Diagnostic Vehicle Technician
- An eye for detail, methodical and well organised
- Good planning – ability to assess a job and foresee issues
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Good written and oral communication skills
Base salary QR 6,500 per month plus additional benefits such as accommodation, air ticket and healthcare plus excellent training and development potential
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your latest CV.
HCP Automotive are the Middle East’s leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs.