We are looking for an exceptional General Manager to lead and drive our client’s automotive division in the Middle East through its next phase of growth and development.
Our client is dynamic and forward-thinking, represents several automotive brands, operates from multiple locations and currently retails over 4,000 new vehicles annually.
Reporting to the CEO, you will have full P&L responsibility and implement an ambitious strategy that promotes innovation, fosters collaboration, and sustains a supportive culture. As the Head of Business, you will be pivotal in expanding reach, driving sustainable growth, and enhancing the business's reputation.
- Extensive experience in a senior leadership role managing passenger car brands with a top-tier, progressive dealer group
- You will have a commercial mindset with strong financial management skills. Personality traits include a blend of professionalism, high emotional intelligence, authenticity and a passion for developing people.
- Strategic thinking abilities with a vision for growth and innovation.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team and create a positive and inclusive work culture.
- Strong financial acumen to manage budgets and drive profitability.
- People orientated with strong emotional intelligence and a passion for developing skills and experience.
Additionally, you’ll be seen as a Trusted Advisor at the Board Level with customers and stakeholders, developing and maintaining excellent relationships while being a leader who inspires and motivates those who work for and alongside you.
Base salary AED 45,000 per month with a realistic performance-related annual bonus of circa AED 250,000 plus benefits such as housing, business-class air tickets, private healthcare, and much more
HCP AUTOMOTIVE is the exclusive retained recruitment partner for this appointment. If you meet the above criteria and are motivated by the opportunity, please apply for the role or contact Ash Kohli for further information.