Are you currently a General Manager of a passenger car dealership and interested in a new challenge in the Middle East?
Our client is seeking to appoint a sales focussed General Manager to drive sales in a buoyant new and used vehicles market.
- Middle East experience is desirable, although not essential
- Non-Middle East General Managers with major car dealer group or PLC businesses will be considered
- Multi-site experience is advantageous
- Successful career as a General Manager or Head of Business of a passenger car dealership for at least five years
- Experience of sales process, planning and significant volume growth
- Worked in a business retailing over 1,800 cars per year
- Current or recent experience with premium car brands (BMW, Mercedes Benz, Porsche) or luxury brands (Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls Royce etc) if there is complementary high volume premium brands exposure in a previous role
- Driven by data, analysis of trends, the market and competitor performance
- Decisive and a proven ability to bring impacting change
- Inclusive and motivational leadership skills
Tax Free earnings consisting of a basic salary up to GBP £145,000 per annum plus housing allowance, company car, annual flights, healthcare and a highly rewarding bonus scheme based on business performance and KPIs. Single or Family status applicants will be considered.
Apply with your up-to-date CV.
HCP Automotive is the Middle East's leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs.