Are you an experienced automotive leader looking for your next challenge?
Do you have experience managing premium or luxury automotive brands across several locations?
We have a rare opportunity for a driven and experienced General Manager with our client in Saudi Arabia. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be accountable for leading the business and brands across multiple sites by maximising the full potential of all revenue streams, being the leader in customer experience and building strong and sustainable OEM relationships. You will be a role model for your people who consistently demonstrate positive behaviours and create an enabling environment for your team to succeed and leverage all knowledge and experience to impact the business.
- Developing a strategy to increase revenue and profit in all areas of the business in accordance with the growth plan
- Ensuring all management and employees are committed to customer satisfaction and process excellence
- You will lead your people through demonstrating key behaviours, holding those accountable to the company and brand values, and incorporating impactful and skilled monthly reviews, team briefs and performance management practices.
- Controlling the division’s cash flow, stocks and assets to achieve a satisfactory return on investment
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably working with a prestigious or luxury brand.
- Strong leadership capability, ability to communicate a vision and gain buy-in and commitment from the team, strong at developing and coaching others and creating an empowering ethos in a multi-cultural business
- Passion for the customer, and enjoy interacting with them one to one and ensuring unforgettable experiences
- Curiosity, showing an interest in innovations in the external market and competitor landscape, having a passion for cars and learning more about the automotive industry
- A Commercial mindset, with an entrepreneurial spirit, owning and influencing your P&L whilst understanding the constraints and requirements of a large privately-owned environment with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to engage and build rapport with individuals at all levels and influence others.
- A modern outlook, keeping up to date with current social media channels like Instagram, YouTube, TikTok etc., and business networks such as LinkedIn
As General Manager, you will receive a guaranteed base salary SR 60,000 – SR 65,000 (doe) per month (£160,500 – £175,700 per annum) TAX-FREE, plus an excellent bonus (subject to achieving set targets) potential alongside a whole host of additional benefits including
- 30 days annual leave
- Annual business class ticket
- Single or family status
- Car scheme
- Private Healthcare scheme
Apply with your up-to-date CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call us on +44 (0) 20 8681 1111
HCP Automotive is the Middle East's leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs.