Are you a top performing multi-site Bodyshop Manager looking for a fresh new challenge internationally? Do you have experience with premium passenger car brands? Do you have the vision and expertise to develop several bodyshops into Saudi Arabia's premier accident repair and additional service centres?
Our client is one of Saudi Arabia’s most progressive body, paint and smart repair groups with fully equipped, state-of-the-art facilities in key locations across the Kingdom. They are seeking a professional Group Bodyshop Manager who will have the vision and capabilities to further develop the bodyshop operation.
- Reporting to the President with responsibility for leading and inspiring a talented team of multinational bodyshop professionals that supports the strategic and future needs of the business, driving for efficiencies and improve effectiveness across all areas
- Monitor and control costs in line with the business plan, whilst maintaining the highest quality standards and customer service
- Plan and introduce new service offerings
- Effectively manage your teams to deliver great results for customers, manufacturers, and the shareholders
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably working with niche, premium and luxury passenger
- Proven stakeholder management experience building rapport quickly with other members of the executive team
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and organised
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial, driven and motivating who has experience inspiring teams to deliver customer service and exceptionally high standards of work
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Extensive experience with obtaining manufacturer approvals, developing smart repairs, alloy wheel refurbishment, structural multi-composite repairs, paint protection (PPF) and body repairs
Base salary SR 35,000 – SR 40,000 (depending upon experience) per month (£93,600 to £106,800 per annum) plus a comprehensive benefits package consisting of a highly competitive and rewarding bonus structure, company car, private healthcare, annual air ticket, accommodation
Apply with your up-to-date CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call us on +44 (0) 20 8681 1111