Are you a qualified Master Technician and High Voltage expert?
Would you like to work directly with an OEM, representing a leading passenger car brand in Dubai?
If you’re looking for a fantastic career opportunity to join a leading automotive manufacturer, based at their regional offices in Dubai then look no further…
Our client is seeking a High Voltage Technical Specialist who will be responsible for providing expert technical support for HV vehicles and non HV vehicles to dealers and customers using existing service processes.
- Fully responsible for ensuring expert knowledge, including HV is at latest level with new and up and coming technologies, by building a strong network within the group.
- Full responsibility to deliver consultative on-site, in-region support to dealers with the aim to identify needs and action planning towards addressing service process improvements.
- Shared responsibility to support regional and central customer services departments, mediating customer complaints to reach a satisfactory resolution.
- Shared responsibility for providing input to Warranty Auditing process. Supporting of dealer staff and processes to allow successful audit completion, sharing of best practices and knowledge information. Input or improvements can be used by the Warranty Team to enhance auditing process requirements.
- Shared responsibility for highlighting missing / ineffective standard or special tooling in accordance with the standards, needs and requirements. Generating a detailed objective plan with dealer, Regional Aftersales Area Manager to resolve gaps.
- Fully responsible for providing effective communication and reporting on dealer health status to Regional Directors, Aftersales Area Managers and other teams.
- Fully responsible for communicating reports and makes judgements on customer cases that require escalation to the regional teams, customer relations, product marketing. Responsible for ensuring that all parties are aware of cases that could negatively impact customer satisfaction or the brand.
- Shared responsibility for arranging and supporting local regional Technical Forums. Keeping the dealer network engaged and informed with latest solutions and measures for issues experienced in local or global markets.
- Educated to a minimum of Master Technician Level
- Relevant industry experience within mechanical or automotive technical areas i.e. Master Technician, Technical Support, Manufacturing or Engineering
- High-end Premium or Luxury brand experience is highly desirable
- Self-motivated, results driven with a high level of attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial attitude and flexibility to achieve key business targets
- Excellent communication skills and ability to demonstrate diplomacy
- Qualifications in vehicle mechanical and electronic systems to a Master Technician Level. Qualified and certified to HV Expert Level or equivalent industry standard
- Hybrid/Electric Vehicle High Voltage qualification – HVE (High Voltage Expert)
- City & Guilds, HNC, BEng (Hons)
The package consists of AED 27,000 – 30,000 per month plus benefits such as medical insurance, annual air ticket and 30 working days annual leave.
Apply with your up-to-date CV, ensuring you meet the criteria specified within the ideal candidate section above.
HCP Automotive is the Middle East’s leading specialist recruitment consultancy, partnering with OEMs, dealer groups and dealerships, recruiting talent at all levels from technical and front-of-house to marketing, finance and senior leadership roles.