Here at HCP Automotive, we are looking for a Key Account Manager at our offices based in South Croydon, Surrey. We are looking to grow our team with an exceptional individual to be a part of the team taking the business forward into unchartered territory.
We are advocates of people over process, every member of our team is exceptional at what they do. Our culture is inclusive, friendly, and supportive, we genuinely want to help you achieve your ambitions.
We would love for you to be a part of our team and join us at this exciting and pivotal time in our history.
More About the Role
- You will be assigned to some of our top accounts which include the leading UK automotive groups.
- You will be responsible for sourcing and identifying talent, which includes speaking to candidates to qualify and register their details.
- Manging the process end to end; right from screening candidates, arranging interviews with clients and candidates to offer and placement stage.
- Negotiating with clients and seeking new opportunities to develop the business.
- Ensuring accurate candidate information is provided, maintaining information on the database.
What we would love to see from you
- You will have the advantage of managing existing key accounts, with clients that we have a great rapport with. All you need to bring to the table is confidence in naturally building and maintaining relationships!
- Professionalism: Our clients know us for being honest, consultative and meticulous, always ensuring we remain tactful and dexterous.
- Communication: You will need to be well spoken to communicate with candidates and clients. Also, as we are a close-knit team looking to expand, your opinion and experience will be valued, we encourage you to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Target Driven; Proven sales and marketing skills would be highly advantageous to this role.
- Organised; with a busy desk to run, it is vital for you to have your own processes in place, to ensure you can manage and keep on top of the workload
- Hungry for growth; This would be an ideal time to join us as we are going through a period of expansion, someone who is keen to progress would fit in well.
- Initiative: We welcome you to step up and take control when needed. “If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door…”. Someone who has the drive and initiative to meet targets will have the opportunity to grow.
- We love people who think outside the box, those who are fearless and willing to overcome any obstacle. You are the leaders of the future.
What is on offer?
We will be looking at offering a very competitive basic salary accompanied by a generous commission structure based on performance.
We offer a career progression path that will allow you to gain skills and understanding in management.
The working hours are 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday (With options for hybrid working).