Our Client is a dealer group based in Saudi Arabia and has an immediate opportunity for an experienced automotive leadership professional to join them as Managing Director.
Reporting to the main board, you will have full profit and loss responsibility for their automotive business, encompassing multi-site facilities.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a progressive career background working with premium and luxury brands, strong financial skills, leadership, communication and influencing, resilience and adaptability, as well as the ability to drive success.
- A charismatic, hands-on leader who demonstrates an ability to empower and motivate a team
- Culturally aware, ability to integrate in a new environment and further develop multi-national teams.
- Proven General Manager, Group General Manager or Chief Operating Officer
- A British or European national is preferred for this role
- Impeccable employer and OEM references
Base salary £190k plus benefits such as annual bonus (6-8 months), healthcare, life insurance, annual business class air tickets and fully expensed company car.
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format
Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.