About HCP Automotive:
HCP Automotive is a leading independent recruitment consultancy working within the automotive sector and offers various services to vehicle manufacturers, dealer groups and candidates. The business has proliferated in the past decade, with more than 40% revenue growth in the past five years alone and continues to deliver outstanding results for clients and candidates alike.
Our offices in South Croydon, Surrey serve an international community of clients and candidates, providing job opportunities, talent, and advice across the United Kingdom, Asia, and the Middle East.
The Marketing team is currently being developed and will sit within the wider recruitment sales department. The team will play a key role in projects, advising on and assisting with website design, build and maintenance; social activities including podcasts and film; data management and analytical reporting; to brand and marketing campaign projects.
The Marketing Assistant role would suit someone who is a creative thinker and can put their mind to a varied workload, working across multiple projects at any one time.
- Initially reporting to senior management, you will be responsible for regularly updating the website, news and views (online blogs) as well as ensuring job adverts are engaging and adhere to our brand standards
- Prepare and present reports for SEO and keyword tracking. Utilising the latest tools to improve website performance
- Regularly producing and sharing engaging online content using social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
- Editing and publishing media posts, including film
- Orchestrating filming and photography tasks
- Analysing and preparing reports on the performance of digital activities
- Managing new business enquiries via calls and web enquiries, logging and assigning them to the correct departments and reporting thereon
- Working collaboratively with all members of the UK and international recruitment teams
- Managing the delivery of branded and engaging content
- Experienced Marketing Assistant with at least two years experience. Or, a recent marketing graduate having attained a minimum of 2:1 who has drive, integrity and will to succeed
- Excellent desktop publishing skills, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledge of Adobe design programmes, particularly InDesign and Illustrator. Sketch and Photoshop are also desirable.
- Good understanding of graphic design to produce design tasks such as webpage mockups, email campaigns, automation and branded documentation
- e-marketing and familiarity with CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic, ability to plan and adhere to strict deadlines
- A high level of attention to detail, coupled with excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to effectively manage your workload, prioritise and handle several simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Personable and confident, able to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Pro-active and takes initiative
At HCP, we’re passionate about creating a culture where there are opportunities for everyone to showcase their best self.