Our client, a car ige brand dealership based in Chiswick, Greater London, are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team.
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and would like to become part of a friendly workshop team, then this could be the role for you!
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller, you will have responsibility for the maintenance and repair of a selection of motor vehicles
- Working to ensure the highest standards of customer satisfaction, by performing a ‘first time fix’
- Checking the information provided by the customer and Service Advisor on the Job card, ensuring there is enough information for you to be able to complete the repair
- Maintaining quality standards and customer service, as well as following health and safety guidelines at all times
- Ensuring accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with company standards
- Maximising customer satisfaction by working as part of a team
- Keeping the service team and internal workshop informed of expected timescales of completion of the repair and timescales
- Ensuring the necessary paperwork is completed and the service department is updated of any additional work required, using the Vehicle Health Check
- Attend Training courses and complete online training to keep up to date
- Follow the instructions on the job card and report any additional work required
- Work to a high standard, within manufacturer guidelines
- Successful track record within the role, ideally with franchise experience in the motor industry
- Have your own set of Tools (Specialist tools will be provided)
- Recognise the importance of working as part of a team to provide the best levels of service
- Be familiar with working on a range of models of cars in an accurate and efficient manner
- Focus on delivering high standards of customer service and a first-time fix
- Participate in training and value working in a Team
If you meet the requirements for this role and are interested in joining our client's team, please apply now for a more in-depth discussion with us
At HCP Automotive, we pride ourselves on our expertise in the automotive industry and our ability to work with a range of clients, from automotive manufacturers to dealer groups and bodyshops across the UK. Our commitment to delivering exceptional recruitment services means we go above and beyond to
ensure our clients find the right talent to help their business grow.
Whether you are a candidate looking for your next challenge or an employer looking to hire top talent, we are here to help. Our team of experienced recruiters work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and provide tailored solutions to meet their recruitment requirements.