We are working closely with a prestigious, high performing dealership, who have an opportunity for an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to join their team.
Based in Hatfield, they are looking for a candidate who can continue to build on their existing success and exceed targets.
- Dealership experience as a Motor Vehicle Technician, Mechanic and/or MOT Tester
- Repair vehicles in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions
- Adhere to the Health & Safety aspects of the working environment and adhere to manufacturer guidelines at all times, reporting any defective equipment
- Keep up to date with technical knowledge and work with an aim of getting it right first time with a ‘First Time Fix’
- Liaising effectively with Workshop Controller, Service Advisors and the technical team
Basic salary dependent upon level £30,000 – £38,000 with training opportunities to further enhance your technical expertise and enhance your salary, with an excellent bonus structure available!
If this is of something that interests you, apply now with your up-to-date CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEMs.