Experienced NVQ Level 3 Motor Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester needed in Surrey!
Basic Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 Dependent upon level
Bonus: £15,000 + Uncapped
Hours: 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday & 8.30am to 1pm Saturday Rota
Annual Holiday: 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
We have a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to join a busy Service Workshop in Surrey.
This opportunity will suit a qualified Technician who enjoys daily challenges and gains satisfaction from working on customer vehicles, whilst training and developing their skills!
You will have experience working as a Motor Vehicle Technician/ MOT Tester
Current or recent experience of working within a Service Workshop as a Motor Vehicle Technician and/or MOT Tester in a franchised main dealership or Large Independent Workshop are Essential for this role. If you have an MOT Testing Licence, you will be able to maintain it at this dealership.
Responsibilities within the role:
- As a trained Motor Vehicle Technician, you will enjoy working to high standards and working within manufacturer timelines with an aim to get it right the first time
- You will be working on various models, taking on fresh challenges daily
- Caring for the customer vehicles from the point they enter the Workshop to delivery and safely and efficiently returning them to the road as soon as possible
- Following the Instructions detailed on the Job Card, reporting any additional work required and working to Quality standards
- Correctly following the set procedures to ensure a smooth process
- Taking on the challenge of investigating and diagnosing faults as well as routine servicing and repair as required
- Effectively communicating with the Service department by reporting any issues early on and gaining authority from customers for additional work
- Ordering necessary parts to avoid delay
- Warranty Documentation to be completed correctly and parts carefully labelled for warranty returns
- Maintaining a safe working environment and keeping tools and equipment in order
- Checking all the correct procedures have been completed, the vehicle is safe, has been tested and is in good working order prior to release If you would like to apply for this fantastic career opportunity, which allows you to challenge your skills in a nice team working environment, apply today by attaching your updated CV!