Are you looking for a fresh career opportunity, working with a great team environment in a fully equipped workshop in East London?
Our client is a premium brand passenger car dealership based in East London; they have an opportunity for an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician and MOT Tester to join their friendly and collaborative team.
- Responsible for delivering high quality servicing and repairs to motor vehicles
- Perform work as outlined in accordance with dealership and manufacturer standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform remedial repair
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge of automotive diagnosis technology, digital manuals, and reference materials
- Road-test vehicles to ensure of quality repair
- Adapt to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry, as well as in the diagnostics arena
- The hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 5:30pm, 1 in 3 Saturday’s 8am – 2:30pm.
- You will need to have main dealership experience or a stable career history within an independent garage with at least Level 3 (NVQ or equivalent)
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and ability to work independently and within a team
Basic salary £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience) plus a competitive bonus scheme, based on efficiency so earnings can range from £500 to £1,000 per month (uncapped) and realistic on target earnings £42,000 – £47,000.
Apply with your latest CV in Word format