Are you an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician and/or MOT Tester?
Do you live within a commutable distance to Basingstoke?
Ready for a new challenge with a fantastic car brand?
Our client is a well-known, highly regarded car dealership based in the heart of Basingstoke with an enviable customer base. They provide exceptional customer service to their customers and believe in delivering a high-quality customer experience.
We are looking for a trained motor vehicle technician, who is customer focused and also enjoys working to high standards, to continue their career as a technician with this dealership.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times, with the aim of a first-time fix
- Servicing, diagnosing and repairing vehicles in line with manufacturer standards
- Undertaking additional duties reasonably required by management on an ad hoc basis
- Attend training courses to keep up to date
- You be an experienced NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent Vehicle Technician
- Work well in a team, you’ll need great people skills!
- Is customer focused and works to high standards
- Pays attention to detail
- NVQ Level 2 Technicians and MOT Testers will also be considered
- You will need your own set of tools!
Basic: £27,000 to £33,000 Totally dependent upon experience!
OTE: £38,000 Competitive bonus scheme is also in place!
8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Saturday mornings On a rota, Paid as overtime, at time and a half!
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your latest CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEM’s.