Are you a dealership trained Motor Vehicle Technician or MOT Tester ready for a new career move, where you can challenge your technical skills within a car dealership in Croydon, South London?
Our client is a well-known, highly regarded car dealership in the Croydon, South London, with an enviable customer base. Proud to provide exceptional customer service to their customers alongside respecting their colleagues. They have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team.
- As a trained technician, you will be familiar with working on a range of models of cars in an accurate, cost effective and efficient manner, Servicing, diagnosing, and repairing vehicles
- Be able to follow the instructions on the job card and report any additional work required
- Work to a high standard, knowing the work has been completed within manufacturer standards and all the safety checks have been completed
- Performing service and repair to vehicles aiming to make a ‘first-time’ fix
- Fault Diagnosis through to repair, with customer safety at the core
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
- Recognise the importance of working as part of a team to provide the best levels of service
- Attending training courses to keep up to date with products
- You will need your own set of Tools
- Attend Training courses and work towards achieving manufacturer qualifications
Basic Salary: A starting salary up to £28,000+ Attractive performance related bonus
Hours: 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
8.30am to 1pm Saturday (Rota)
Keen to learn more about this opportunity and live within a commutable distance to Croydon, apply now with your CV!
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEM’s.