I am working closely with a dynamic, modern dealership. An opportunity has arisen in their Technical department and they are looking to recruit a Motor Vehicle Technician to join their impeccable team.
Based near Canterbury, they are looking for a candidate who can continue to build on their existing success and exceed targets.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Able to work efficiently under pressure
- Current automotive experience (preferably vehicle technician)
- Full NVQ Level 1,2 and 3 or equivalent Motor Vehicle Qualifications
- To ensure all work is completed to the manufacturers standard and time scale
- Able to carry out servicing and repair effectively and inexpensively
A basic salary up to £40,000 with an excellent bonus structure (the basic salary can be negotiated dependent on experience).
The automotive industry is flourishing and you could be a part of that!
If this is of something that interests you, apply now with your up-to-date CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEMs.