Motor Vehicle Technician required in Bexley, Kent
Our client is an expanding dealer group, looking to recruit an additional Motor Vehicle Technician to join their friendly team.
Our client is offering the successful Motor Vehicle Technician:
- A Basic Salary range of £30,000 – £35,000 per annum, plus Bonus of approximately £6,000
- Servicing vehicles, carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer guidelines
- Diagnosis of faults, repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Completing training as required by your employer (Hybrid and EV training)
- An experienced Motor Vehicle Technician qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Full UK driving licence
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic
Apply with your latest CV in Word format.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEMs.