Our client operates from a state of the art, refurbished dealership based near West London; they are seeking to appoint a Motor Vehicle Technician who will have responsibility in providing excellent customer service to their customers and continuing to have a strong work ethic. While working alongside and respecting their colleagues.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic dealership where you can continue to enhance your technical expertise.
- As a qualified technician, you will be familiar with working on a range of cars and different models. While doing so in a cost-effective manner
- To be able to carry out a wide array of servicing, repair, and diagnoses on vehicles
- Analyse work orders carefully to thoroughly comprehend the vehicles condition
- Follow Health and Safety protocols
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues
- Clear and effective communication with the Service Manager and Workshop Controller/Manager are required
- Maintaining good housekeeping and administration of all work
- Should hold an NVQ Level 3 or City and Guilds Qualification
- Have your own set of tools
- Have large dealership experience but independent experience can be considered
- Servicing and Diagnostic experience
- Hold a Full UK driving license
- Aptitude for multitasking
- Quality consciousness
A competitive salary is available with an additional excellent bonus structure.
For NVQ Level 3 Service Technicians a basic salary of £33,000
For NVQ Level 3 Diagnostic Technicians a basic salary of £47,000
There are progression and training opportunities available.
Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
1 in 4 Saturdays between 8:30am – 12:30pm which will paid as a flat rate of the overtime.
If this is of something that interests you, apply now with your up-to-date CV.