A position has become available for a Paint Sprayer based in Eastbourne, East Sussex. This will be working for a very successful accident repair centre that have a number of contracts so you will need to be able to fully prep, paint and finish a vehicle with confidence.
- Responsible for preparing vehicles to be resprayed and ensure this is completed to excellent standards
- As well as preparing the vehicles and carrying out the re sprays you will be responsible for ensuring the appropriate completion of each vehicle
- Monitoring the method of application to ensure the highest quality finish
- Responsible for all quality associated with the paint work within the bodyshop
- A track record of first class work completed right first time to ensure complete customer satisfaction is essential
- Applicants should also be able to demonstrate that they can work using their own initiative and with minimal supervision
Who we are looking for
- The successful candidate will preferably be QAA or IMI accredited and have the relevant qualifications, however this is not essential.
- Experience working within any environment will be considered; main dealer, independent garage, accident repair centre or on a self-employed basis
- Customer satisfaction is paramount hence a pride in your workmanship and attention to detail is essential
What’s on offer?
They will be paying between £40,000 – £44,460 basic.
Hours: Monday – Friday 7am – 4:30pm, with 30 minutes for lunch (45 hours per week). If you would prefer to work 40 hours per week, this can be arranged.
Saturdays are optional
Please Apply now to register your interest, I will be in contact to speak with you about the role in more detail.