Are you an experienced Parts Advisor looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
This could be for you!
The Parts Manager is looking for a candidate who someone who is experienced in parts and passionate about the Automotive industry.
What they need in you
- You will need knowledge of the motor trade as well as the parts department
- Assisting the Parts department with daily duties Completing Vehicle health checks for workshop
- Ensuring all items are correctly located and stock control
- Receiving orders & ensuring returns are up to date
- Answering call from customers
- Providing excellent customer care
In return for all your hard work, you will receive:
A basic salary between £27,000 – £28,500 (open to negotiate dependent on your experience) with a realistic bonus scheme in place.
Apply now with your CV, if this role is for you!
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. Please consider applying for this position and becoming a valuable member of our client’s team.