An opportunity has arisen for a Parts Warehouse Supervisor for our client based in Canterbury, Kent.
You will have the opportunity to work for a very successful and busy automotive parts hub that will offer career progression and training.
- Organising, maintaining and controlling stock
- Ensuring deliveries received are checked and all items have been sent correctly, securely and safely packed
- Checking invoices and delivery notes
- Responding to customers quickly and providing excellent customer service
- Support Technicians picking parts for them from the warehouse
Who we are looking for
- The successful candidate will be diligent, have excellent attention to detail and a good telephone manner
- A strong work ethic and willingness to learn is required
- Experience within a warehouse is essential, if you have experience of working with parts and/ or an automotive background that would be an added advantage
They will be offering a basic £29,000 – £30,000. There is also a realistically achievable team bonus of £1,500.
This would be a great starting position if you are looking to get started within the automotive industry. This company will offer training and career progression.
The salary will also be reviewed once you have completed your training and probation period.
The working hours are:
Monday to Friday; 8am – 6pm, Saturday’s are 1 in 3, morning only.
Apply now to register your interest.