Our Client is an automotive manufacturer, they are looking to recruit a Regional Sales Channel Development Manager to be based at their regional offices in Dubai.
- You will have responsibility for developing short, medium and long-term strategic plan to optimise the brand's dealer network in the Middle East & Africa regions. Ensuring a profitable, sustainable network eager to invest and work in partnership with the brand.
- Create and maintain the highest quality of retail representation across the Middle East and Africa, enhancing the desirability of products and ensuring the delivery of customer satisfaction by the whole dealer network
- Ensure that dealers' physical and business operating standards meet minimum obligations
- Responsible for continuous development of associated dealer business areas using centrally developed tools, such as KPIs, composite financial reporting and dealer training
You will be responsible for developing and implementing a Network Plan to strengthen sales performance and customer fulfillment through optimum dealer network size, location and partner, with facilities that meet CI obligations in accordance with overall present and future business policy.
Control dealer candidate process, from selection and appointment and set-up all the way through to launch and completion of all Dealer Agreements.
Monitor, train and advise using Sales Channel Development tools, e.g. KPIs, RPI, and mystery shopping.
Analyse report results and work with regions and dealers to determine appropriate actions to ensure optimised performance and profitability.
Together with the Asia Pacific region, ensure that all contracts are issued on a timely basis and ensure dealers meet the brand's required operating standards and legislative requirements where appropriate.
Implement and monitor Dealer facilities. Ensure all dealers comply with CI facility and timeline requirements in agreed timescales. Ensure dealers support the sales channel development strategy.
Implement and monitor Retail standards programme, RPI, mystery shopping and training programmes.
Ensure an appropriate, consistent customer brand experience and business performance throughout the network.
Scope, implement and manage Regional Dealer Bonus Programme. Together with the region and in line with business objectives and customer strategy.
Scope, implement and manage Regional Dealer business planning. Ensure all regional dealers have a fully signed-off business plan, with activity and targets in line with the overall business objective.
- Educated to degree level
- Significant leadership experience within the automotive, preferably with familiarity in Sales, operational Dealer facing environment
- You must be self-motivated, results driven and have a high level of attention to detail with excellent communication skills
- Multi-lingual preferred
- Experience in managing projects, working to tight and defined deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset and flexibility to achieve key business targets
- Previous legal experience would be advantageous
- Confidentiality of extremely sensitive information
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills and ability to demonstrate diplomacy and operate with all levels of management both within the Group and dealer organisations
Basic salary AED 25,000 per month plus company car, bonus, medical insurance, 30 working days annual leave and housing allowance
Apply with your latest CV in Word format.