Our client is a franchised dealer with several branches in key locations across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They have excellent aftersales facilities, and their teams have won multiple awards. The business is snowballing, and they're seeking to appoint a Regional Service Manager who can achieve service volumes and profit objectives by motivating and developing the service team to be fully competent in their job roles.
- Maintain high standards of the service team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Maintain customer service standards and ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of the Company ethos.
- Ensure sufficient resources are available to meet servicing requirements and regularly review key operating controls (labour efficiency, labour sales, cost of sales) to align with the manufacturer's and Dealership's operational requirements.
- Ensure all Service processes meet quality standard requirements and that they are implemented in a consistent manner.
Who we're looking for
- A professional OEM-approved Service Manager (or Aftersales Manager) who has a proven track record of delivering excellence with luxury or premium automotive brands.
- At least five years of experience as a Service Manager
- Can develop a strategy to achieve the departmental goals and objectives, considering the organisational values, resources, and external environment.
- Ability to build relationships with senior managers from within the business and from the manufacturer to ensure all the Centres receive the appropriate level of support.
- Awareness and understanding of customer expectations and how they can be met through each Dealership.
Base salary SAR 20,000 per month plus competitive bonus scheme, accommodation, company car, annual air ticket, private healthcare and 30-days annual leave
Apply with your most up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP Automotive is the Middle East's leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs.