A successful dealership has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team based in Dartford, Kent.
They are incredibly successful and well recognised for their success, but they completely understand it is all down to the team and everyone’s input. If you would like to be apart of a great company then you know what you need to do…
Your role will involve…
- As the Sales Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring the correct administration of retail sales used vehicles as well as proving support to the sales team
- Monitoring, checking and ensuring all sales documentation is completed. This includes chasing insurance documents and service histories and arranging hand-over packs. As well as invoices, orders and log books
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the customer experience is delivered to all contacts at all times
Who we are looking for
- You do not need to have previous experience working within a dealership
- The successful candidate will be organised and have a methodical approach to problem solving as well as attention to detail
- You must possess excellent administrative skills
- Friendly, approachable and honest individual
What’s on offer?
They are offering a basic salary of £25,000 plus benefits. These include:
- 25 days annual leave (not including Bank Holidays) increasing with length of service
- Loyalty, Work Recognition and Long Service Awards
- Free Eye Care Vouchers
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Career Progression
- Employee wellbeing services
- Free life assurance equivalent to twice your salary
- Discounted Car Purchase Scheme
- Discounted Service / Parts / Bodyshop services
- Discounted Shopping Portal
The working hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you have any of the above experience and want to know more click ‘Apply’.
Once I have your CV, I will be in touch to discuss your requirements and the position with you.