We are working closely with a luxury high performing dealership based near Stevenage. They operate in a high-tech, innovative way and are well known for their exceptional customer service and strong work ethic.
They are looking for professional, highly driven, strong customer service background to join their team as a Senior Service Advisor, to continue to build on their existing accomplishments.
- You will inform and consult customers on their vehicle servicing
- Provide excellent advice on products and services to customers
- Talking to customers and building a rapport with them
- Invoicing and administration duties
- Maximise service department profitability ensuring customer awareness of all available workshop services
- Strong customer service background
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Kerridge
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Initiative to think on your feet as well as still being part of the team
- To be career driven and have ambition to hit targets
- A basic salary of £32,000 with an excellent bonus structure (OTE up to £42,000)
Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm
Saturday mornings on a rotational basis
If this is of interest to you, apply now with your up-to-date CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEMs.