We have an immediate opening for an experienced automotive Service Advisor to join our Client in Qatar. Responsibility for the reception of customers’ vehicles in a friendly and polite manner, keeping customers informed about the vehicle status by coordinating with the workshop. Ensuring timely completion of repair and delivery back to customer. Ensuring that the customer is always fully aware of scope of work and costs involved at any stage of the repair.
- Assist customers in booking vehicles in for repairs and maintenance.
- Monitor vehicle progress and update customers accordingly.
- Ensure that the manufacturer’s Service Process is adhered to.
- Ensure the highest level of customer interaction to offer a unique Service experience.
- Evaluate and handle customer complaints.
- Coordinate with the workshop to ensure timely and complete vehicle repair.
- Update customers on a regular basis.
- Create and follow job card progress and status, ensuring WIP is kept at minimum.
- Minimum four years experience with a prestige car distributor in the capacity of Service Advisor.
- Has a valid Qatari / GCC Driving License.
- University degree in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering or any equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Enthusiastic with high energy
- Excellent knowledge of English & preferably Arabic speaking.
- Familiar with computerised Dealer Management System.
- Solid technical background and certification would be advantages.
- Basic Salary QR 5000 – 6000 per month
- Accommodation will be provided by the company OR Accommodation Allowance.
- Transportation will be provided by the company OR Transport Allowance.
Apply with your up-to-date CV.
HCP Automotive is the Middle East's leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs.