Are you an experienced Service Advisor?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced customer focused environment and gain satisfaction from delivering exceptional customer service?
Are you able to deliver the high levels of Customer Service you would like, where you are currently working?
It’s time to take on a new challenge….
Our client is a passenger car dealership representing a premium brand. They have a new opportunity for a professional Service Advisor to join their Service reception team.
- This is a customer focused role, in a fast-paced Service department
- Working in a nice team environment, with a supportive manager
- This role requires good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Creating a welcoming environment for customers, by acknowledging their presence and welcoming them wholeheartedly
- Building a rapport with customers, based upon trust and reliability whilst delivering a delightful customer experience
- Listening to the customer’s description of the issue with the vehicle, inspecting it visually and thoroughly checking the history of the vehicle’s maintenance and service records
- Advising the customer of the relevant service or maintenance requirements and costs
- Providing the customer with a realistic time frame for the completion of the work
- Following the Key tagging system and processing the keys accordingly
- Updating customers, tracking the vehicle in the workshop to ensure it is ready in time
- Booking in walk-in customers and assisting the bookings centre during busy periods
- Upselling services and accessories
- Preparing job cards by pre-calling customers and checking for accuracy
- Effective communication throughout the process both internally, by liaising with the workshop and externally
- Preparing estimates for work and invoices upon completion
- Salary package £31,000 Basic per annum (depending upon experience)
- Excellent Bonus potential £39,000 OTE
- High Street vouchers
- Contributory Pension
8am to 6pm Monday to Friday & 8am to 1 pm Saturday Rota (1 in 4)
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEM’s.