Our client is a passenger car dealership representing a premium brand. They have a new opportunity for a professional Service Advisor to join their Service reception team in Reading.
It is all about the Customer Experience in this business. A place of work, where you are rewarded for your efforts, whilst being part of a great team, focusing on delivering great customer service.
This is a Customer focused role which will suit candidates who have good communication skills, with a minimum of a C Grade GCSE or equivalent in English. As well as a wealth of experience working within a professional dealership, customer facing Service Advisor or Service Reception role.
- Creating a welcoming environment for customers, by acknowledging their presence and welcoming them wholeheartedly
- Building a rapport with customers, based upon trust and reliability whilst delivering a delightful customer experience
- Listening to the customer’s description of the issue with the vehicle, inspecting it visually and thoroughly checking the history of the vehicle’s maintenance and service records
- Advising the customer of the relevant service or maintenance requirements and costs
- Providing the customer with a realistic time frame for the completion of the work
- Following the Key tagging system and processing the keys accordingly
- Updating customers by tracking the vehicle in the workshop to ensure it is ready in time
- Booking in walk-in customers and assisting the bookings centre during busy periods
- Up selling services and accessories
- Preparing job cards by pre-calling customers and checking for accuracy
- Effective communication throughout the process both internally, by liaising with the workshop and externally, in person, email and telephone
- Preparing estimates for work and invoices upon completion
- Salary package £32,000 to £34,000 Basic per annum (depending upon experience)
- Excellent Bonus potential around £40,000 +OTE
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension and a variety of other benefits to be disclosed upon successful application
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEM’s.