Our client operates from a high-tech, innovative dealership based near West London; they are seeking to appoint a Service Advisor who will have responsibility in providing excellent customer service to their customers and continuing to have a strong work ethic. Joining their Service reception team and continue to build upon their existing accomplishments.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic dealership where you can deliver great customer service and be rewarded for your efforts.
- As a service advisor you will play a vital role as you will be the point of communication between the Technicians and customers
- Creating a welcoming environment for customers, providing brilliant customer service
- Building a rapport with customers, while intently listening to the customers description of the issues with their vehicle
- Being able to visually and thoroughly check the customers vehicle history, maintenance and servicing
- Being confident and well-spoken when arranging and booking customers vehicle service appointments through email and telephone
- Advising customers on the updates of their car, including relevant costs and times
- Create customer invoices and reschedule future appointments for any servicing or vehicle maintenance
- You are an experienced Service Advisor working within in a franchise dealership
- As it is a customer facing role, excellent communication skills, verbal and written are required
- To be able to effectively liaise between the customers and workshop
- Comfortably manage your own deadlines as well as ensuring regular communication and updates with customers
- Told hold a Full UK Driving License
- A basic salary of £28,000 with an excellent bonus structure (£40,000 OTE)
- Brand training will be provided
- Career progression opportunities available
Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
1 in 4 Saturdays between 8:30am – 12:30pm which will paid as a flat rate of the overtime.
If this is of something that interests you, apply now with your up-to-date CV.