Job Title: Service Advisor
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex
Salary: £28,000+ OTE £38k plus benefits
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturdays 9am to 2pm on a 1 in 2 rota basis
We are handling a great opportunity for an experienced Service Advisor on behalf of a premium brand passenger car dealership based in Ruislip, Middlesex.
As a Service Advisor, you will play a vital role in ensuring our customers receive the highest level of service and satisfaction. You will be responsible for greeting customers, booking in their vehicles for service and repairs, liaising with technicians to ensure work is carried out to a high standard, and keeping customers updated throughout the process.
- Experience as a Service Advisor in a similar role within the automotive industry.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well within a team.
- In return for your skills and experience, you will receive a competitive salary of £28,000 per annum with the potential to earn up to £38k OTE. You will also benefit from great company perks, including a contributory pension scheme, a generous holiday allowance, and ongoing training and development opportunities.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for this exciting opportunity, please apply today.
At HCP Automotive, we pride ourselves on our expertise in the automotive industry and our ability to work with a range of clients, from automotive manufacturers to dealer groups and bodyshops across the UK. Our commitment to delivering exceptional recruitment services means we go above and beyond to
ensure our clients find the right talent to help their business grow.
Whether you are a candidate looking for your next challenge or an employer looking to hire top talent, we are here to help. Our team of experienced recruiters work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and provide tailored solutions to meet their recruitment requirements.