The Service Manager is looking for an experienced Service Advisor who is enthusiastic, forward-thinking and driven to achieve. Someone who will be able to handle a range of Service enquiries as well as possess the experience in Kerridge, One Link or RTC.
So, if you are a dynamic Service Advisor, who enjoys a fast-paced environment then this may be ideal for you…
What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Communicate well with colleagues and customers ensuring you full understand the customers’ requirements
- Possess a good attitude to learning and developing your skills further
- Previous experience within the automotive industry as a Service Advisor is a necessity for this position
- A Full UK Driving Licence
In return for all you hard work, you will receive:
A basic salary of £30,000 with a fantastic and realistic OTE of £37,500.
You will be required to work: Monday to Friday 7:30am – 5:30pm, 1 in 3 Saturday’s 8am – 5:30pm.
If you would like work for a company that really take pride in what they do as well as look after their staff then please APPLY.
Once you have applied, if suitable, I will call you to take some details, hopefully with an interview to follow. You know what to do! I look forward to speaking with you soon!