Our client, a passenger car dealership is seeking a customer centric, operational and financial performance focused Service Manager to manage their service department.
Operating from an impressive aftersales facility the retailer seeks to exceed targets through the running of an efficient operation that ensures the highest levels of customer satisfaction, maximises revenue opportunity whilst maintaining optimal workshop performance in adherence to the high standards set by the car manufacturer.
- Experienced Service Manager in a franchised car dealership
- Currently working with Prestige or Luxury car brands
- Previous technical experience preferred (Technician to Workshop Controller/Manager route)
- Middle East experience and Arabic speaking an advantage
- Considering UK/European based Service Managers with prestige/luxury car experience
- Understanding of monthly financial reporting and setting annual budgets
- Monitor and review performance monthly and seek improvements
- Manage dissatisfied customers effectively
- Empathetic, ethical and ambitious
Tax Free earnings consisting of a basic salary of GBP £50,500 per annum plus housing allowance, company car, annual flights, healthcare and a KPI and business performance based bonus scheme. GBP £80,000 per annum OTE
Apply with your up-to-date CV in word format.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further consideration.