Our Qatar-based Client is a luxury vehicle dealership; they have a fantastic opportunity for a highly-skilled Automotive Technical Trainer to join their aftersales technical team. Responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, and delivering automotive specialised training programmes that support the brand, customers and technicians.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the standards for training performance are exceeded and the delivery of high customer satisfaction and operational efficiency is achieved.
- Bachelor or Diploma in automotive technology or related Courses
- Certified trainer for any high-end premium or luxury automotive Brand with at least two years of experience as a technical trainer
- Ideally, Arabic speaking, although not essential
- High proficiency in MS Office (user) skills
- High proficiency in English (spoken and written). Arabic would be an advantage
- Training plan execution and assessment
- Interpersonal skills
- Coaching and Presentation skills
- Planning ability
- Team role play
- Decision-making ability
- Logical reasoning ability
- Team working ability
- Good Administrative Skills
- Ability to report for OEM and management
- Planning and controlling ability
Base Salary QR 10,000 – 15,000 (depending upon experience) per month plus bonus, housing, annual air ticket and medical
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your latest CV.
HCP Automotive is the Middle East’s leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs.