We are currently working with a highly respected and established dealership located in Hounslow, that service a variety of vehicles.
They are looking for a qualified Van Technician to join their team and build on their existing success.
- As a qualified technician, you will be familiar with working on a range of vans and different models. Whilst doing so in a cost-effective manner
- Follow health and safety procedures
- Clear and effective communication with the Service Manager and Workshop Controller/Manager are required
- To be able to carry out a wide array of servicing, diagnosis, and repairs of the vans
- Analyse work orders thoroughly to comprehend any vehicles condition
- Good housekeeping and administration of all work
- NVQ Level 3 accredited
- Have your own set of tools
- Servicing experience
- Quality conscious
- Full UK Driving Licence
A competitive basic salary between £30,000 – £35,000 with an excellent bonus structure.
There is a weekly rotational shift available (7am – 7pm)
Monday to Friday (9-hour days)
1 in 3 Saturdays
If this is of something that interests you, apply now with your up-to-date CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEMs.