Are you driven, enthusiastic and motivated?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Can you and your Team deliver the very best customer service?
Are you ready for a new challenge and live within a commutable distance to Weybridge, Surrey?
Our client is a passenger car dealership, representing a premium brand. They have a new opportunity for an experienced Workshop Controller to join their Service Workshop team.
As a workshop controller you will be managing a team of technicians in a state-of-the-art workshop with responsibility for ensuring all work is completed in the allocated time in order to produce high productivity levels.
- Working for an approachable and likeable manager
- Focusing on delivering exceptional customer service, through Teamwork
- Liaising between the Service Reception and Workshop to achieve and exceed budgets
- Workshop Loading
- Motivating the team, to ensure high levels of customer service are maintained
- Encouraging a team spirit for optimum performance and productivity
- Maintaining and Improving the Labour hours, liaising with management to enhance productivity
- Monitoring the progression of jobs and updating the Service Advisors, of additional work required
- Ensuring compliance to manufacturer guidelines and Health & Safety in the workshop
- Making sure workshop materials are used correctly and cost effectively
- Base Salary: £33,000 per annum
- Realistic OTE of £40,000+
- Staff Car Scheme
8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
If you’re keen to learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEM’s.